Saturday, September 17, 2011

Wet N Wild Teal of Fortune


Wet N Wild has launched all brand new products for 2011 and this polish is one of them. This is their new Fast Dry Nail Color in Teal of Fortune. I haven't bought a new nail polish in forever, but when I saw this one and how beautiful it was I had to get it. I've had it on for a few days now and the wear is great. No chips and it's going strong. As usual I have used my normal Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat. The pics do not do this shade justice and they also make it appear more blue than it is in actuality. The glass flecks/shimmer in this polish are absolutely gorgeous.

I purchased this polish at Walgreens and it was $1.99. Check out Nouveau Cheap for amazing pics of the entire collection.

Here's some pics for you! If you are a teal lover than this one is right up your alley =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...