Sunday, September 18, 2011

Carmex


So the other day I was having a lip issue (hmm a lissue? LOL) and so I stopped by Walgreens and picked up a jar of Carmex. I have to say it's like the best 99 cents I've ever spent. I honestly don't remember if I've tried it before and I know that sounds silly - kind of like saying you have never used Chapstick. Anyway, I love this stuff! I've used nothing but it for 2 days (yes you heard right - no gloss or lipstick!) and my lissue has pretty much been resolved. Not only does Carmex have really nice staying power, but it seriously works and heals your lips. And I gotta be honest, I really kind of like the smell which is kind of sweet and mediciney. Okay I am inventing way too many words in the post!

If you are having any kind of lip problems I highly suggest you go out and buy yourself a nice little jar of Carmex and you will be all better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...