Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pandora!


So I had mentioned in a previous post about my new love for Pandora jewelry and that I was getting my first bracelet for Christmas. Well my Mom took me last night and I got my bracelet! I was really excited because she told me that I could go ahead and keep it instead of waiting. So here are some pics of the bracelet in progress. Also since we spent over a certain amount my local Pandora shop gave me the cute little Pandora sleigh ornament which is pictured below! Too cute =)


Charms from Left to Right -S Clip, Majestic Butterfly, Ocean Wave Clear CZ, Alpha E Charm, Cupcake, S Clip.




It's a lot of fun to collect Pandora beads and the ones I chose for my bracelet all represent things that I love. I am looking forward to collecting more beads in the future!

For more info on Pandora jewelry check out their website - CLICK HERE.

FOR THE LOCALS: I purchase my Pandora jewelry at More Than Words on West St. in Germantown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...