Friday, September 9, 2011

Under $15 - Old Navy Women's Smocked Gauze Button-Tab Shorts



Thanks to my awesome sister in law (who told me about these), I am now the proud owner of 2 pairs (I have black and bright blue) of these super fun gauze shorts from Old Navy. These are on sale right now for $7 a pair! The sale is online and in stores. What a steal! They are perfect for wearing with your swim suit or just a fun casual look. I've been pairing mine with long flowy shirts and flip flops. I love the soft comfy drawstring waistline. The back and front pockets as well as the cuffed up button legs make for great details.

Just a side note: These are a tad on the sheer side which is fine for pairing with a swim suit. If you want to wear them with a regular shirt I suggest wearing hot shorts or boy short type underwear underneath or nude bikini underwear. Or just wear a pair of underwear that is the exact same shade as the shorts. Stay away from printed undies or thongs with these shorts LOL! Unless that is your thing =)

These shorts are available in the following colors - hot pink, black, bright blue, green, white, and brown.

CLICK HERE to shop Old Navy online now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...