Friday, September 16, 2011

Product Alert - Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush



I'm a fan of Physicians Formula on Facebook (and in real life too haha!) and the other day they posted about a new product they have that is due to be in stores sometime after the being of the new year. I was immediately interested once I read the description. PF's new product - Happy Booster Blush is supposed to do just what it's title says and make you happy. It's really all about aromatherapy and is supposed to get your endorphins going. The blush has violet undertones so it sounds like it will smell nice for sure.

Now I don't usually fall for items containing such promises, but I am very intrigued and want to check out this blush once it comes available next year. It will be available in the following shades:

* Translucent
* Beige
* Light Bronzer
* Bronzer

If anything the packaging and design (I love the ♥'s!) is enough to make me want it! Too cute and you will be sure that after the new year I will give y'all a nice review. I've been loving my PF Glow Pearls so I think this blush will make a perfect companion.

So what are your thoughts? Would you try it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...