Saturday, September 10, 2011

Review - Tree Hut Shea Body Butter in Brazilian Nut


Last week I did a view of Tree Hut's Shea Sugar Scrub in Brazilian Nut and so now it's time to review their body butter in the same scent! I must start out by saying once again if you have never tried any Tree Hut products then you totally should!

On to the good stuff!

Here's what Tree Hut's official website says:


7 oz.

An intense moisturizer containing the sweet essence of Brazil nut oil blended with ultra-rich Shea nut butter to seal in moisture and soften dry, rough skin.


Key Ingredients

Brazil Nut Oil

Shea Butter

Cocoa Butter

Safflower Seed Oil

And here's why I'm loving it:


1. Moisturizes like there's no tomorrow. It seriously lasts all day!
2. If you read my review of the matching scrub then you know how incredible the smell is! Pure brown sugar nutty heaven!
3. The scent stays with you all day. If you wear this give your perfume the day off if you are a perfume wearer.
4. I love to use it at night as an overnight treatment for my hands and feet. When you wake up the next day you are super soft and smell nice!
5. No parabens
6. Made in the USA
7. High quality ingredients
8. No animal testing
9. Unlike most body butters, this one sinks in and doesn't stay greasy on top of your skin. A huge plus in my book.

I purchase my Tree Hut products at Walmart. They have a nice selection of their body butters and scrubs. Tree Hut also makes body lotion and body washes. I'd love to get my hands on them!

For more info on Tree Hut products check out their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...