Thursday, September 15, 2011

Early Christmas Present



My sweet husband decided to let me have my Christmas gift early this year! In all fairness, it was not a surprise. I've had my eye on this watch for sometime now and knew he had ordered it for me. His presents were also not a surprise so it's all good haha! We aren't always the best at keeping surprises around here, but this time it was kinda different since we both had discussed what to get each other =)

Anyway, this is Guess's IP Bracelet Watch for women in Black. It is also available in white. We ordered it from Guess.com and it also came with a free GWP which is the cute little accessory pouch pictured above. I love them both! This watch is SO pretty this picture doesn't do it justice. It is surrounded in Swarovski crystals and is just my most favorite watch of all time.

I noticed that it is no longer available on Guess.com, but Macys.com has it in stock.

I hope everyone has an awesome holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...