Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Hair dryer


So the other day I went to plug in my hair dryer and it wouldn't turn on. I went to check the breaker box and the breaker wasn't flipped, but I flipped it anyway. Still no luck and so I tried plugging my dryer into other outlets and finally determined it was broken. I was not very happy because I have only had the dryer for like a year. It was a Jilbere ceramic model from Sally Beauty. It had glowing ratings, but I have never had a dryer quit on me after only a year. I guess I won't be getting one of those again.

I had a 20% off coupon for Ulta and wanted to check out online reviews before heading to the store. I decided to purchase Tigi's Bead Head Hot Head Ionic Dryer. My Ulta had 2 left so I grabbed one and headed home.

I absolutely LOVE this hair dryer! It may just be my most favorite dryer I've ever owned. I can't comment on longevity yet, but other than that, I find it absolutely amazing.

Here's why the Tigi Bed Head Hot Head Dryer rocks:

1. It dries my hair super fast
2. It seriously helps to eliminate frizz
3. It makes my hair super shiny
4. The cold shot button works immediately - no waiting a few seconds for it to work
5. I like the settings on this dryer - 2 heat and speed settings
6. The overall design looks high end. I love the pink and brushed stainless steel
7. Comes with a detachable concentrator that is actually a good one
8. Lightweight and easy to use
9. Doesn't overheat and still effectively does the job
10. Very wallet friendly at $29.99

If you are in the market for a new hair dryer I highly recommend this one. It performs like a more expensive model for a lot less. I'm very pleased with my purchase and if you decide to get a Tigi I think you will be too!

I purchased my dryer at Ulta and had a coupon. This model retails for $29.99 at Ulta. If you don't have an Ulta coupon check out amazon.com since this dryer is $27.99 and free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...