Sunday, September 11, 2011

Review - Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor



So perhaps you are wondering why the heck I am doing a review on a men's razor. I have found that over years of shaving that men's razors kick women's razors all over the place. I have never found a women's razor that stacked up to any of the men's I have tried. The first men's razor I ever tried was the Mach 3. It's an awesome razor! I've been a big fan of Gillette's Fusion razor so I was equally excited when I saw the commercial on TV for the Fusion ProGlide. My husband and I were both due to buy new razors so we decided to get the ProGlide.

This razor is available in both manual (which is the one I'm reviewing) and power.

Here's why the Gillette Fusion ProGlide is awesome:


1. The closest shave of all time! My husband also agrees! It worked awesome on his face.
2. I find it pretty much impossible to cut myself with it.
3. No razor burn whatsoever.
4. Is very friendly to my underarms and bikini line. Just sayin!
5. I like the design and colors of the razor - it's appealing!
6. Without sounding too cliche - it really does glide!

Check out what Gillette.com says about it:


Fusion ProGlide Power Razor
Breakthrough Blade Technology

The new Gillette® Fusion® ProGlide™ Power Razor has re-engineered blades with edges that are thinner than Fusion. They are finished with Gillette’s most advanced low-resistance coating, which allows the blades to glide effortlessly through hair. Providing incredible comfort, even if you shave everyday.

Even with thinner, finer blades*, an enhanced lubrastrip and improved blade suspension system, you may not see all of the latest innovations on the NEW Gillette Fusion ProGlide and Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power Razors with the naked eye but after one shave, you’ll stop shaving and start gliding.

Go to Gillette.com for more info on the Fusion ProGlide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...