Saturday, September 10, 2011

Review - Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Passion


The other day I came home from work to find a sweet surprise from my husband. He had gone to the movies with a friend and while they were there, a commercial was shown for Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain. Jessica Biel was in the commercial and was wearing Passion - a gorgeous bright pink. My husband thought it was really pretty and went to Walgreens and bought it for me! He is a super sweetheart and I was really excited that he bought it for me!

So anyway, I have seriously put this product to the test and it did not disappoint. I'm new to the world of lipstains. I'm very much a lipgloss girl or a lipstick layered under lipgloss girl. However, after trying Just Bitten, I'm very much loving lipstains.

Here's what I love about Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain:


1. Very easy to use/apply
2. It comes with it's own lipbalm on one end of the packaging
3. Stays on longer than any lip product I have ever used
4. Doesn't bleed or fade
5. Is completely kiss proof (and yes I bigtime tested it LOL)
6. Doesn't come off on anything and doesn't look any different after you eat
7. Perfect for formal events or weddings or for when touch ups aren't convenient

Here's what Revlon.com says about it:

-Kiss-proof color with soft shine
-Nourishing balm for supreme comfort
-Lipstain and balm in one convenient, dual-ended package
-Lipstain marker provides precise application
-Color does not smudge or streak
-Contains vitamin C for for anti-oxidant protection
-Creamy, lightweight balm perfectly melts on lips for smooth, glide-on application
-Translucent balm provides instant moisture and soft shine
-Available in 10 lightweight shades

Check it out! You have balm on one end and a marker like lip stain tip on the other. I think this lip stain stands out among it's competitors because of the addition of the balm. Very genius Revlon!



I must say after trying this product I am really loving lip stains. I don't know why I have never tried them before. Thanks to my husband I now have another awesome lip product that will get a lot of use! He gets all the credit on this one for sure! He said this lip stain was around $8.99 at Walgreens so it's a tad on the pricey side, but I think it is totally worth it since you apply it once and your done. You aren't overly using the product all day long so you are getting your money's worth. And the quality is that of a high end lip product. I give this one 2 thumbs up. If you have been curious about lip stains then I highly recommend this one.

Check out Just Bitten now on Revlon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...