Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Review - Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Concealer


Lately I've been having some not so great undereye issues. I've tried several different concealers and none have been as effective as I have wanted.

Until I tried this: Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Concealer

And I LOVE it! I cannot say enough good things. The yellow is amazing at really counterbalancing the undereye discoloration. This set is also available in green which is awesome and getting rid of redness.

The concealer is quite nice too, but honestly I have found that just using the yellow and then putting on my mineral powder foundation over it works just fine.

The highlighter is nice too and I love using it on my temples, inner eyes and cupids bow (that little indentation above your upper lip).

This review is short and sweet because honestly this stuff is awesome and I highly recommend it. I have oily skin and this stuff lasts all day - even though working out and getting sweaty.

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Concealer retails for around $8. For more info check out the Physicians Formula website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...