Thursday, September 8, 2011

And the winners are...


And after a completely random number drawing on random.org the 2 winners have been selected:

1st place goes to Ria

2nd place goes to IK

CONGRATS!!!

I have emailed the winners to get their addresses. I must hear back from you within the next 48 hours or another winner/s will be drawn.

Thank you to everyone who entered the Red Hot Nails Contest! Thank you very much to all my followers and all my new followers who just came to Tropical Mind during the contest. I greatly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to getting to know you and reading your comments! Feel free to drop me an email using the Contact Me tab at the top of the page.

Thanks again everyone and check back soon for more contests =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...