Saturday, September 17, 2011

Update - Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips


As promised, here is my update to using the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in Wild Child (Zebra). See my original review on these by clicking HERE.

The box promises that these will last 10 days. I got 6 out of them and had to remove and add another nail on just one finger along the way. That being said, I work full time and I do work retail so my hands take a lot of abuse. These lasted longer than most "painted" manicures do for me so I think they were worth it.

Overall, I found this product to be of high quality, easy to use and I would definitely purchase them again. They are something that's fun for a change and way cheaper than you would pay if you got something similar done at a salon.

I definitely want to try the lace pattern ones and maybe one of the glitter ones as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...