Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Review - Nivea Kiss of Smoothness


Since the weather is getting cooler here I need extra protection in order to keep my lips smooth and not chapped. As most of you know I'm a total lip product junkie and have tried tons of different brands/types. Right now I'm really loving Nivea's Kiss of Smoothness balm. I apply it all throughout the day, but especially first thing while I'm doing my makeup in the morning. I let it sink in for awhile and then finally apply my lipstick or gloss before I'm out the door. It really does an awesome job of keeping my lips super smooth. I also love that this balm is not waxy or greasy and that it doesn't come off too fast. It's effective and it works.

Here's some info from
Nivea.com:
A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4

Quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on your lips. The formula is enriched with Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter to provide an intensive and long lasting moisturization.

NIVEA A Kiss of Smoothness – Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4 combines intensive moisturization and effective protection from the sun to leave your lips smooth, supple and healthy looking.

* Light-weight formula absorbs quickly into the lips
* Enriched with Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter to help provide long-lasting moisturization

Nivea Kiss of Smoothness is by far my most favorite lipbalm right now. It has no scent which is good so that I'm not tempted to eat it off LOL! If you are unable to find Kiss of Smoothness, Nivea also makes Kiss of Moisture which to my knowledge is pretty much an identical product. I bought mine at Walmart for under $3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...