Friday, September 9, 2011

Shoe of the Day - Gap Jelly T-strap sandals


When I saw these online I decided immediately that I had to do a "Shoe of the Day" post about them. I absolutely adored jelly shoes when I was little! This is a very fun modern day twist on a classic old school 80's item. Good times!

Here's what Gap.com says about these sandals:


For the child at heart, our jelly sandal makes you feel like you're on summer vacation. Not to worry-- this pair is perfectly grown-up with a sleek T-strap.

fabric & care

* 100% PVC.
* Wipe clean.
* Imported.

overview

* High-quality T-strap sandal with ankle buckle strap.

These are available from Gap.com for $19.50 a pair and come in black, clear, red and purple.

Go to Gap.com to check em out now or shop at Gap stores

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...