Sunday, September 18, 2011

EOS Lemon Drop Balm



Most of you know I am a lip balm junkie - well all lip products for that matter: glosses, lipsticks, protectants etc. You name it and I probably like it or own it. I love to apply this under my lipstick in the morning. It makes the perfect primer for my lips. These balms work and they last.

The other day when my husband was at Walmart he picked me up the EOS Lemon Drop balm. I had not tried this flavor and I have really been enjoying it. I have tried all the EOS balms with the exception of Tangerine.

I am a huge fan of these. I really like the company and I love that their balms are 100% natural and that they don't test on animals.

Here's what
evolutionofsmooth.com says:
Show your lips the light.

Pamper your lips while you protect them from the sun with this SPF 15 lip balm that’s naturally flavored and PABA free.

* Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
* 100% natural flavor
* Shea butter & vitamin E
* Smoothes on clear
* New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips
* Twist-off top
* Petrolatum and paraben-free
* Gluten-free
* Phthalate-free
* Not tested on animals

Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

EOS balms are available in:

* summer fruit
* lemon drop spf 15
* honeysuckle honeydew
* medicated tangerine
* sweet mint

Check out EOS on Facebook

If you have never tried any of the EOS balms, but are looking for the ideal lip product, then you should really check them out. They are available at most mass retailers and drugstores. Check their website for retail locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...