Sunday, September 18, 2011

Review - Nivea Kiss of Milk and Honey


I've mentioned before how much I love Nivea's lip balms, but I think I have a new favorite. The other day I picked up Nivea's Kiss of Milk and Honey and I LOVE IT! I'm always on the search for any lipbalm or gloss that has honey in it. I was obsessed with Naturistics Natural Glow Honey Gloss back in the day and I miss it very much. It got discontinued over 10 years ago and what a shame. I've never found anything that quite measured up to it, but Nivea's Milk and Honey does remind me of it just a bit scent wise.

Here's what Nivea.com says about it:
The formula, enriched with natural Milk Protein & rich Golden Honey, pampers your lips nature’s best remedies to give your lips the strength and moisture they need.

The pampering formula, enriched with some of nature's best remedies, strengthens and moisturizes lips to help boost lips natural defenses. Lips are soothed and feel naturally healthy, hydrated, and soft.

* Soothing formula boosts lip’s natural defenses
* Intensively moisturizes so lips can stay healthy & hydrated
* With natural Milk Protein & rich Golden Honey

As with all Nivea balms, this stuff really delivers on moisture. And it lasts too. I find that I keep these all over the place - my purse, vanity, bathroom drawer, my nightstand etc. I use this everyday before I put on my lipstick and gloss. It keeps my lips so smooth and the milk and honey smells heavenly without being too strong.

These balms retail for $3-4 depending on where you purchase them. I buy mine and Walgreens and Walmart. The variety depends on the store. I have found that the Walgreens in my area tend to have the best selection.

Do you love Nivea balms too? I would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...