Friday, September 9, 2011

Review - Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub Brazilian Nut


As many of you know, I am very big into exfoliation and keeping my skin as smooth and soft as possible. One of my go to products that I have used for years is Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub. It is available in several different scents, but I am seriously obsessed with the Brazilian Nut line. If you have never tried or smelled this stuff then you are missing out big time.

Here's why it's so seriously awesome:

1. It works! Exfoliates and polishes skin.
2. It smells like heaven (or what I think heaven would probably smell like LOL)
3. More about the scent - It's kind of like a gourmet brown sugar wonderland - yep!
4. Makes me soft and is somewhat moisturizing even though you always need to moisturize after exfoliating. So many scrubs make you skin smooth, but dry and this one doesn't.
5. It doesn't make me fall and totally bust in my shower like some other scrubs have come dangerously close to doing in the past. AKA - it's not oily crap.
6. It is readily available at drugstores and mass retailers.
7. It is a very good quality product line at excellent prices
8. You don't have to use much of the product for it to be effective
9. No animal testing
10. All Tree Hut products are paraben free
11. Made in the USA - Dallas, TX to be exact
12. It's just plain awesome and you need it

And here's what Tree Hut's website says about it:

Brazilian Nut

18 oz.

Delight your senses as you smooth your skin with this rich, exfoliating sugar body scrub. Made with delectable Brazilian nut oil and enriched with vitamin C and natural oils to soften.

Key Ingredients

Brazil Nut Oil

Safflower Seed Oil

Evening Primrose Oil
Avocado Oil

I like to exfoliate once a week. Some people do every 2 weeks. You just have to figure out what works best for you. You may gently use this scrub all over your body, or do like me and just use it on your feet, knees, hands and elbows. I use exfoliating gloves once a week for my entire body. You can purchase exfoliating gloves for under $3 a pair at drug stores and mass retailers. I buy mine along with this scrub at Walmart.

Tree Hut scrubs retail for around $5 and the jar is a nice size and will last you a very long time. They also make awesome lotions and body butters which are also amazing.

Check out Tree Hut products now!

For The Locals:Tree Hut products can be purchased at Walmart on Germantown Pkwy and at Ulta near Wolfchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...