Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pandora


Recently I decided that I wanted to start my own Pandora bracelet. It's kinda funny because I have never really been into jewelry like this and even my husband was surprised when I said I wanted to start a bracelet. I don't love everything that Pandora makes, but that's kind of the beauty of it since you are building your own custom item. There is something for just about everyone.

For those of you not familiar with the Pandora company, they make all sorts of jewelry, but are well known for their charm bracelets. You can select charms of all sorts of themes to build a bracelet made from sterling silver, 14K gold, gemstones, diamonds, etc.

So for my very first bead I chose the sterling silver butterfly shown above. I absolutely love it and can't wait to add to my bracelet.

For more fun and to build virtual bracelet designs of your own, check out Pandora's Bracelet Builder Application on Facebook. Click HERE to visit Pandora on Facebook.

FOR THE LOCALS: I purchase my Pandora items at More Than Words in Germantown on West Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...