Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Review - Physicians Formula Powder Palette® Mineral Glow Pearls - Bronze Pearl


I've been a fan of Physicians Formula products for years. I use their pressed mineral powder every single day. I love how gentle their products are and the fact that they specialize in cosmetics for sensitive skin. When I saw their Mineral Glow Pearls I knew that I would have to check them out. I love highlighters and bronzers so I knew I couldn't go wrong.

Physicians Formula makes 4 different colors in the Mineral Glow Pearls and the one I purchased (Bronze Pearl) is the darkest of the 4. I have medium tan skin and this works perfect for me. I use this product as a highlighter on my upper cheekbones and it gives the most beautiful long lasting glow. I highly recommend this product especially if you are a fan of MAC MSF's. These are way cheaper and are just as awesome. Bronze Pearl gives the most beautiful "lit from within" tan glow. It's not shiny and it's not glittery - just the absolute perfect balance to make you look alive.

Here's what physiciansformula.com says:
* Unique palette of multi-colored pearls blends together to create an instantly glowing complexion and a perfectly even skin tone.
* Real Mineral Pearl Extract delivers a luxurious skin-perfecting effect.

Hypoallergenic. Fragrance Free. Paraben Free. Dermatologist Approved. Non-Comedogenic.

I paid $12 for this at Walmart, however check Rite Aid and CVS (or your favorite drugstore) because lots of times they will have sales on Physicians Formula items.

If you have been looking for a highlighter that will truly make your skin look amazing, then look no further. This one is awesome and will last a really long time - both on your skin and in the pan. Fantastic long wearing quality and I give it 5 stars all the way!

The video below shows you a lighter color of the mineral glow pearls using the E3 method of contouring. I've tried it with my bronze pearl and it looks gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...