Sunday, September 18, 2011

Feather Extensions For Hair



Lately I've been really interested in feather extensions. What the heck are feather extensions? Exactly what they sound like - extensions you put in your hair that are made from real feathers.

You can make your own by purchasing long natural feathers at a fly fishing supply store and getting some extension clamps for hair at a beauty supply store. Or you can order them online HERE.

I think that these are super cool! I really like the cream color that this site has to offer.

Watch this video to see how easy it is to put these in your hair. They last for 6-8 weeks and you can wash them, blow dry them, style, curl and flat iron them - just like you would your own hair.

I think these are really cool and different and a great way to express yourself. I'm thinking of ordering some myself!

Do you have feather extensions? I would love to hear what you think about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...