Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blue Mascara



Lately I have been revisiting my love of colored mascaras. I have always loved blue mascara and right now I can't stop using Maybelline Great Lash in Royal Blue and Hard Candy Ginormous Lashes in Indigo Blue. I'm not the biggest fan of the Great Lash brush, but once you get the hang of it you can make it work.

One look I have been doing with both of these mascaras is using the Great Lash for my top lashes and the Hard Candy for my lower ones. It makes my eyes look quite dimensional and also makes the color of my eyes (which happens to be blue!) stand out nicely.

I purchased both of these mascaras at Walmart for under $10. I know the Hard Candy one retails for $6 and the Great Lash is only a couple of bucks.

Check out makeupbytiffanyd's video for some awesome blue mascara tips and tricks! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...