Monday, September 12, 2011

Look-a-like or Same Item? You tell me!


What's up y'all? So check this out. I was cruising the AE website the other day as they have recently added the first part of their fall clothing set. I've been on the lookout for the perfect brown shortie boots for this fall and I totally spotted them on AE.com. However turns out they were just a pair that one of the models happened to be wearing and they weren't for sale on the site. Or at least not yet. I was bummed, but decided that I will just keep checking their site to see if they show up.

Fast forward to yesterday when I was on Target.com and found these boots:

Hmm..what do you think? Same boots or just similar? I'm thinking that unless AE comes out with their own version that perhaps the model was wearing these from Target?

What is your conclusion?

The Target boots are really brown and not grey as they appear and retail for $29.99.

Hope everyone is having a great week. I've still been job searching/applying like crazy. No word yet, but hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...