Thursday, September 8, 2011

Review - L.A. Colors Mineral Eye Shadow Singles - Beige and Black


After recently reading the Recessionista from Nouveau Cheap's review of L.A. Colors Mineral eye shadow single in Beige, I was really intrigued and wanted to check out this product. I went to my local Dollar Tree and picked up both Beige and Black.

Here's why I love it
:
1. Only $1 each at my local Dollar Tree
2. Silky texture
3. Blends well
4. Long lasting and no creasing combined with Urban Decay Primer Potion
5. Quality was better than expected because of the low price
6. Good color payoff/pigmented
7. Generous amount of product in the pan 0.08 oz (2.3 g)

Okay so here are some close up shots of the texture for you:

You can see the texture, shimmer and sparkle. The black pretty much looks like a matte black when applied. The sparkle is barely noticeable so this is a very wearable matte like black. I loved how the Recessionista compared Beige to Wet N Wild's discontinued Acapulco Glow. It was one of my favorites and mine is almost gone so I was glad to be able to find a similar product. I may actually like Beige a little better!

Here are some swatches for y'all:

My Dollar Tree had a decent shade selection of these Mineral Eye Shadow singles. I remember seeing White, Teal and Gold in addition to Black and Beige. There may have been more.

I highly recommend these eye shadow singles. They are quite large so they will last you a long time too.

Have you tried this product and love it? I would love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...