Monday, September 12, 2011

Sally Hansen - Hidden Treasure


Lookie what I finally found? While my husband and I were in Chicago he saw a Kmart and wanted to go check it out. They got rid of Kmarts in our state a long time ago. My husband used to love going there since they have really good deals on DVD's and I had fun checking out their cosmetics and accessories.

I'm really glad now that he wanted to stop there since I found the last bottle they had of Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure! It has been long sold out where we live and to be honest I had almost forgotten about it.

This polish has been reviewed and photographed to death online so I won't go there. But I will still give you some pics. And some links incase you missed the hoopla the first go round.

Here's Scrangie's review and also Nouveau Cheap!

Hidden Treasure is cool by itself, but when you get to layering it over darker colors it looks freakin awesome! Be sure to check out the links above to see what I'm talking about. This is beautiful flaky goodness at it's finest =)

Here's a few bottle pics - ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...