Friday, September 9, 2011

Review - Nubian Heritage Soaps




Some of you have read my review post here before for Nubian Heritage Ivorian Cocoa Butter soap and how wonderful it is. I seriously cannot get enough of these soaps! I wanted to mention them again incase you missed past reviews. I have now tried a variety of soaps from Nubian Heritage and cannot stop singing their praises.

Here's why I love Nubian Heritage soaps:

1. No chemicals or nasty detergents
2. All the different kinds smell amazing
3. Makes my skin super soft and glowy
4. Has greatly improved the texture of my skin
5. It is 100% natural - no harsh detergents
6. By purchasing you are supporting fair trade and a family business
7. NO animal testing
8. Feel like I have been to a day spa everytime I get out of the shower when using it

My skin has never looked or felt better than with continual usage of this soap. I use it for my face and my body. It has made a huge difference and I will never use anything else. It has evened out my skintone and my skin stays super clear. What more can you ask for? Nubian Heritage soaps are inexpensive too and they range from $2.49 a bar to $4.99 a bar depending on where you buy them.

I recommend the following soaps from Nubian Heritage:
Ivorian Cocoa Butter - this one is chocolate heaven!
Coconut and Papaya
Shea Butter with Frankincense and Myrrh
Olive Butter and Green Tea
Indian Hemp and Haitian Vetiver
Mango Butter

If you have never tried Nubian Heritage bar soaps you should totally check them out. They are widely available at local beauty supply stores and online.

For the locals:
I purchase my Nubian Heritage Soaps at Golden Beauty Supply at Germantown Pkwy/Dexter in the Rite Aid shopping center for $2.49 a bar. They are also available at Wig and Beauty in the Sports Authority/Best Buy shopping area at Wolfchase for $2.79 a bar.

Go to nubianheritage.com today for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...