Friday, September 16, 2011

The Best Bra Ever!!!



Normally I'm a bigtime bargain hunter, but one of the things I always splurge on is nice bras. When you are a D cup a cheap non supportive bra just won't cut it.

Recently I've been losing lots of weight and needed new bras. I always buy my bras at Victoria's Secret and probably always will. Their bras always fit me so well and I love how sexy they are and the choice of colors, styles and prints.

I've been a longtime fan of their Sexy Tee Push Up bra - the ones that are 2 for $49. Well unfortunately that style is no longer working for me. However with the assistance of an awesome VS sales woman, I found the perfect bra!

Here is what I MUST have when looking for bras:

1. It MUST look sexy
2. It MUST feel good
3. It MUST look awesome with clothes on as well as off (y'all know I'm honest and will go there LOL!)
4. It MUST have straps that are not too small nor too wide
5. It MUST be as close to invisible under my clothes as possible
6. It MUST be a push up bra. No other style will do.

Okay so now that the MUST list is complete, let me tell you about what I purchased. After I found out going down a size in my old stand by (the VS Sexy Tee Push Up Bra) wouldn't work, the saleswoman handed me a VS Incredible Push Up Bra. OH WOW!!! If I ever wanted to jump up and down and cheer - yeah it's that awesome! This bra not only meets all of my MUST list expectations, but it seriously goes beyond it - way beyond! I've had lots of bras over the years, but none have ever felt or looked this amazing. The Incredible Push Up Bra feels like it was custom made for me. I'm still wondering how a bra this sexy is this comfortable and supportive.

Here is what VictoriasSecret.com says about the Incredible Push Up Bra:
The ultimate bra experience. A smoothing, slimming, body-transforming shape in a supersoft fabric. It’s our most incredibly comfortable bra ever.

* Cushioned Underwire: Comfy "double-wrapped" wire for no digging, binding or pinching.
* Wider Band: Wide band slims & smooths under all your tops—even your tightest & sexiest—for an ultra-flattering look, the perfect fit and full support & shaping.
* Flat Closure: Strap is flat in back and virtually seamless under clothes so tops fit perfectly and look smoother and sexier than ever before.
* Self-Adjusting Straps: Ultra-comfy straps self-adjust for the perfect fit every time—no need for any tightening or constant adjusting of straps!
* Padded for extreme lift
* Underwire cups
* Back closure
* Imported nylon/spandex

Solids, $48
Prints, $52


It is SO seriously awesome that you do NOT have to adjust the straps on this bra! You would think that would be a bad thing but it's not. And the fact that the underwire is wrapped in cushioning? Freaking genius!!! This is yet another huge winner from VS. I'm hooked!!!

Have you tried the Incredible Push Up Bra? It's available in demi and racerback as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...