Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Black Oynx Stud Earrings



Recently I was watching one of my favorite makeup artists on YouTube - Tiffany from MakeupbyTiffanyD. She had on the most gorgeous black onyx earrings and I fell in love. Well once I learned that they were from Tiffany & Co. I knew that they would be pricey. I went to Tiffany & Co's website (out of curiousity) and they were $125. I knew that I could surely find something similar for a lot less money. My search for a more affordable option didn't take long.

The photo above is from 1000Jewels on Etsy. Their shop is full of lots of gorgeous post earrings - onyx, turquoise, jade and hematite to name a few. These gorgeous black onyx earrings are only $15 and are the exact same size (10mm balls) and sterling silver, just like the version from Tiffany's. Pretty cool huh? I know which ones I will be purchasing!

**NOTE** - You may also order directly from 1000Jewels website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...