Sunday, September 11, 2011

Review - Ecotools Bamboo Powder Brush



Some of you may have read my review awhile back about how I absolutely love Ecotools cosmetic brushes. I have recently purchased their powder brush and I LOVE it! I have always been a fan of using a kabuki brush, but I think I have now been converted to this powder brush.

Here's what Ecotools website says about it:


Ideal for applying powder and setting makeup
• Soft, cruelty-free bristles
• Natural & recycled materials

This earth-friendly powder brush provides a smooth, soft finish and sets your makeup. And, it shows respect for the planet:
• Bamboo handle has a low impact on the earth’s resources as it is a highly sustainable plant.
• Synthetic taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free.
• Sleek ferrule is made from recycled aluminum.

HOW TO USE:
• Glide brush across pressed or loose powder and tap off any excess.
• Evenly apply over entire face to create a smooth, soft finish.

I can honestly say that they have it covered. I love this company and have been thoroughly impressed with the brushes I have tried. From now on I am sticking with Ecotools. Their brushes are extremely soft, durable and they hold up very well when washed and don't lose their softness or shape. You can't ask for more. And I really love the fact that this company is cruelty free and they care about the environment.

Next time you are in the market for some new makeup brushes I highly recommend Ecotools. Look for their brushes in drugstores and Ulta.

Check out Ecotools website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...