Saturday, September 17, 2011

Spotted - Cute AE Racerback Tank


Now that Christmas has yet again come and gone and the New Year is approaching, I can't help but get excited for Spring. I'm ready to bust out my tank tops and flip flops! I know I'm jumping the gun here, but I like to be prepared and do things early.

I was searching today online to see what websites have their new arrivals up for their early Spring 2011 lines and this adorable tank from AE caught my eye. I love details on clothing and this top fits the bill. I especially love the back and can imagine how awesome this would look on someone really tan =)AE's Racerback Tank is available in the 3 colors shown above for $24.50 at AE.com. Be on the lookout for this at AE stores sometime after the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...