Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wet N Wild Cosmetics - All new for 2010



As a loyal fan of Wet N Wild cosmetics for over 17 years, I am beyond thrilled about the new facelift the brand is receiving for 2010. This is one of the very first brands of makeup I bought when I was young and I still purchase it today. The quality has greatly improved over the years, but one thing has remained the same - the amazing low prices. To me, the coolest and most exciting part about Wet N Wild (commonly referred to as WnW by loyal online fans) is the fact that they really listen to what their clients want. They totally deliver by giving us on trend items for very inexpensive prices. Their products appeal to all ages, races, and those on a budget and those who are not. It doesn't get much better than that.

The new line has been totally revamped package wise to look more expensive and more durable. I picked up one of the new 6 color eyeshadow palettes in "Lust" which is all neutral and purple tones - 3 matte and 3 shimmery. At $3.99 it's quite a steal and it's super gorgeous. Also be sure to check out their new nail polish. I picked up Blue Moon for 99 cents and can't wait to use it.

Here's to one of the best drugstore cosmetic brands of all time! They have been going strong since 1979 and they are keeping the brand alive and thriving.
I sure do have a lot of memories of buying this brand in the 80's and I look forward to many years to come. Here are some promo pics from the WnW Facebook fan page =)Click HERE to visit WnW's corporate site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...