Sunday, August 21, 2011

AE Layering Bandeau Part 2



Remember my previous post about the AE layering bandeau? Well I just had to go and try it out. I had come to the conclusion that these would be handy under low cut shirts and dresses - esp. all the maxi dresses that were so popular last summer and are still so this season. As I suspected, AE has the models wearing this item underneath low cut low arm hole tanks. So here's what happened when I tried on the bandeau - cleavage central. These may work out okay on small chested girls, but anyone larger than a B is more than likely gonna have to pass on this garment. I was surprised that it enhanced cleavage. I just thought it would be great to wear underneath those extra low cut tops, but it worked to my disadvantage. As you can even see in the photos, the girls are not large chested but it really plays up their cleavage. So if that is the look you want run, don't walk to your nearest AE. These retail for $9.50 and come in 5 solids and 2 small floral prints as seen in the pic above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...