Monday, August 15, 2011

Feelin Soft and Smellin Good


So I am a huge body wash fan and I have tried tons of different ones over the years. But I keep coming back to these from Caress. I love the Evenly Gorgeous and the Glowing Touch. The Daily Silk not so much just because it kinda has a grandma like smell. Even my husband wasn't fond of it. Next time you are at the store check these out. You will not be sorry. They are a great way to keep the dry winter itch that we can sometimes get this time of year under control. My skin is so soft and smells so good while using these. These lather well and the bottle is huge and lasts for quite awhile. Available at most drugstores as well as retailers such as Target and Walmart for under $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...