Sunday, August 28, 2011

Tousled Wavy Beach Hair





Do you love the look of the Victoria's Secret models hair especially when they are doing a beach shoot? Tons of celebrities sport this look everyday. Here is the way to easily mimic that just got off the beach look without hardly any effort.

I have straight, fine to medium thick hair, but it has just a little texture to it that comes out if I don't blow it dry. In order to achieve this look I shampoo and condition in shower as normal. Once most of the water is out of my hair I apply Suave Kids Detangling Spray in Double Dutch Apple (or use the detangler of your choice) from the ears down and comb through.

I then apply a very tiny pea sized amount of Biosilk serum or Moroccan oil to the ends. Or I'm sure you could use any serum. I follow that up with a light all over misting of Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray. I lightly scrunch and fluff my hair (not a necessary step, but I do it) and then let it fully air dry. DO NOT BRUSH YOUR HAIR! You can part it, but that is optional.

Then there you have it. Sexy beach hair done easy. A lot of the definition you get will depend on the texture of you hair. The Surf Spray really helps the most in achieving this style. It works just like salt water does when you are at the beach and your hair is wet and dries in the air.

Where do I purchase these products? Suave Kids Detangling Spray can be purchased at mass retailers and drugstores. Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray at fine salons and Biosilk at Ulta or fine salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...