Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tanning and Moisturizing


I love to tan. It makes me very happy, reminds me of the beach, it makes me feel very relaxed, and most importantly it makes me tan! It doesn't get much better than that! But with tanning comes the responsibility of taking care of your skin. We all know that drinking water is super important no matter if you tan or not. But in addition to drinking water is using a very good moisturizer. I am a HUGE fan (can't stress enough lol) of Palmer's Cocoa Butter. I swear this is one of the best lotions on the planet. Sure it's got mineral oil in it and I'm supposed to hate that, but to tell you the honest truth, I've never found a better head to toe body moisturizer. A very close tie to Palmer's Cocoa Butter for me is Designer Skin Angel. Oh my is it good. Palmer's Cocoa Butter can be found at drugstores and most major retails such as Target and Walmart. Designer Skin Angel lotion can be purchased at most tanning salons or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...