Saturday, August 20, 2011

Outlet Bound Baby!


On our upcoming vacation to Orange Beach we will be hitting the outlet mall as usual. They have the absolute best shopping! I love it! It's one of the highlights of our trip. I'm a big fan of finding out if their is an outlet mall nearby whenever I am traveling because you can get some amazing deals. When we are in Orange Beach, we drive up to Foley, AL which is just about 15-20 minutes away and totally worth the drive. There is alot to see and do. Some of my favorite stops at this outlet mall, which is a part of the Tanger Outlet mall chain, are - Juicy Couture, CCO (which stands for Cosmetics Company Outlet - all Estee Lauder brands and I get alot of MAC stuff there for cheap), Coach, AE, Aeropostale, Trade Secret - just to name a few of my favorites. So the next time you are traveling or if you are just curious about outlet malls in general check out this site. It is super informative, shows tons of mall locations, and also shows maps and store listings for each mall. It doesn't get much better than that! Happy shopping and happy travels to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...