Sunday, August 28, 2011

Review - Aveeno Ultra Calming Moisturizing Cream Cleanser


I have been searching for a new facial cleanser to replace my Dove Cleansing Cloths for Sensitive Skin as it has been getting more and more difficult for me to find them. So many stores have either stopped carrying them, don't have them at all or are out of stock often. Up until today I had been using the Dove cloths as part of my morning routine, but have been wanting something a little more moisturizing. I have sensitive combination skin and so many face washes/products don't agree with me.

Before I start with my review, here is what aveeno.com has to say about this product: This gentle, soap-free, creamy cleanser with skin conditioners lifts away dirt, oil and make-up while moisturizing dry and sensitive skin. With an extract of Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to chamomile known for its soothing properties, your sensitive skin will look and feel its healthy best.

Let me start out by saying how wonderful this made my face feel. I used it first thing this morning and it made my skin feel very calm and very moisturized without being greasy or feeling like it was coated with residue. My face is super soft to the touch and I didn't get that tight too clean feeling - just clean comfortable skin. It is less red than normal and I feel like the product is really following through on it's promises. I will definitely give an update later since this is my first day using the product. But so far I absolutely love it! I can usually tell after one use if a product (esp. facial products) are gonna work for me and I have very high hopes for this one.

Here's my helpful tip for today - Always read product reviews before purchasing health and beauty items. It will help you to make good decisions and also save you time and money. I am always curious to hear what others have to say about products and if they do or don't work. Here are some links to 2 of my most favorite places for product reviews: makeupalley, amazon.

So if you are in the market for a new face wash I HIGHLY recommend this. If you have combination skin, sensitive skin or dry skin I think this product will work great for you. It's fragrance free, soap free and moisturizes without being greasy - Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...