Thursday, August 11, 2011

Milani HD Advanced Lip Color - Cotton Candy

I was so excited when I got a package this past weekend in the mail from Milani. When I joined their Facebook page awhile back, they were giving away HD Advanced Lip Colors to like the first 1000 new followers (I believe it was something like that). They even asked what shade you wear the most and they sent me a pink shade! I love Milani!

The shade I received is called Cotton Candy Pink. It's a gorgeous, super smooth pearly light pink that I really love. The product is lightly scented and mildly sweet. I love how this lip color just glides across my lips. It's the perfect texture and it wears and fades evenly.

Here's what Milanicosmetics.com says:

Milani introduces 3-in-1 lip color that nourishes, hydrates, and delivers a sheer wash of color with clarity and perfect radiant shine. It instantly comforts dry, chapped lips, and provides long-term moisturization.

This lip color does exactly what it claims. The moisture and shine are unbeatable. You would think that it was much more expensive than it is because the quality is quite nice. I would love to buy more of these and I highly recommend them to you.

I am absolutely loving this product! Next time you are at your favorite Milani retailer, be sure to check these out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...