Saturday, August 20, 2011

Another New Jacket


Awhile back I posted about a fantastic new puffer coat that I had gotten for $40 off from American Eagle. When it arrived at my doorstep I was SO excited, but it didn't last for long. The jacket was such an odd fit (even thought I totally referred to the size chart before ordering) and the body part was too fitted and the sleeves were crazy long. When I went to AE to return the jacket the salesgirl told me that they have had tons of returns on this jacket (while at the same time pointing to a rack packed with ones that had been returned). So after returning the coat and using the money to get a ton of clearance clothes at AE, I am still left jacketless.

I have yet to post about this, but I love to sell my gently used nice items on Ebay. I make lots of money on there by doing so and am able to pretty much buy most of the things I need for the next season w/out taking hardly any money out of my wallet. So I used part of my Ebay funds to purchase the jacket pictured above. It is a North Face womens Denali for those not familar. I was very excited to get a great deal on this jacket. Because it was a color from 2 seasons back, I was able to save some $. I was also excited because this is the exact color I have been wanting in this jacket and it is hard to find since it has been discontinued. This jackets official color is Sage Green Grass/Sage. It is different in person that the photo portrays. The top of the jacket is a light grey/sage and the jacket itself is a very pale sage green. Click here to visit the North Face official site.

So it's been a great jacket situation all the way around for me. I ended up getting some amazing deals at AE and then finding this North Face Denali too! I'm a happy girl!

1 comment:

  1. I love American Eagle clothing. I just got new jeans from there this weekend (only store that makes me feel good about myself in jeans). I also got some cute tops from the clearance clothes racks. I never thought about purchasing off Ebay. I may have to try that after the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...