Friday, August 19, 2011

These Boots Were Made for Walkin'


Ever since I saw someone wearing these sexy boots I just knew I had to have them. I have been wanting to buy a really nice pair of snake skin cowboy boots for sometime. I have several pairs of cowboy boots at the moment, but none quite as amazing as this pair. I recently learned that Taylor Swift owns this exact pair and that she has worn them in concert. That in no way influences my decision to buy them, but rather just a factual bit of info. Anyway, the boots are a combination of python and goat skins and are made by Corral. Click here to visit their website. I love the cutout cross patterns in the goat skin shaft and all the python inlay details. The rhinestones are quite the nice touch too! Corral states that the python vamp color is called "Musgo" and the goatskin shaft is called "Chocolate." This style also comes in a couple of other colors as well. I hope to be the proud owner of these smokin hot boots sometime soon. I believe I have found the perfect pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...