Monday, August 29, 2011

Gorgeous 99 cent Lipstick




For the ultimate beauty bargain you must check out Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in 502A Dark Pink Frost. Yes I know that the shade name sounds scary since "frost" is mentioned, but this is one of the most gorgeous lipsticks I have ever purchased from the drugstore.

First of all, it is only 99 cents. How awesome is that? The shade is a beautiful mauve-rose that is infused with gold shimmer. The gold shimmer is in no way over the top or dramatic. This shade would more than likely look amazing on a lot of skintones and is perfect for daily wear. I get tons of compliments whenever I wear this color.

Next time you are at your local drugstore be sure to check out this little gem. I have purchased this shade more times than I remember and I love it every bit as much as I do my MAC lipsticks. Top it with the gloss of your choice and you are good to go. I love Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Gloss in Cupquake on top of this shade.

Click HERE to visit Wet N Wild's newly revamped website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...