Sunday, August 21, 2011

Summer Trend - Fancy Friendship Bracelets


One thing I love most about this time of year is all the amazing accessories that start to show up in the stores. One of this years biggest spring/summer trends is the return of the friendship bracelet. But this time the classic bracelet goes from campy to fancy. You will see many different colors and sizes, with the addition of charms, rhinestones, crystals, beads, jewels and fancy clasps. The gorgeous bracelet pictured is new for spring from Lizzie Fortunato Jewels and can be purchased on shopbop.com. Be on the lookout for much more inexpensive versions. I know I spotted some super cute ones at American Eagle the other day for like $15. One in particular I saw was ivory and tied into sailor knots, embellished w/ tiny crystals entwined through the knots and had an antique look faux brass bar clasp. I wish AE had a pic on their site because I would love to show you!

I'm sure Forever 21, Charlotte Russe and other type trendy shops will have such offerings as well. One things for sure - you will see these bracelets everywhere this summer! They range from just a couple of bucks to several hundred bucks. I'm gonna stick in the under $20 category myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...