Sunday, August 21, 2011

Chocolate Cheerios RULE!


I absolutely love cereal and hands down my most favorite new cereal is Chocolate Cheerios. This cereal just launched this month and should be available at most grocery/food stores. I don't typically eat cereal for breakfast, but I love to eat it dry for a snack. Chocolate Cheerios gives you the best of both worlds. It conquers cravings for sweets and also is healthy and provides the same cholesterol lowering benefits as the original Cheerios. I take a serving size w/ me to work and eat it as an afternoon snack. Just check out the health stats on this cereal:

Serving size: 3/4 cup
Calories: 100
Fat Calories: 10
Total Fat: 1g
Sodium: 170mg
Carbs: 23g
Fiber: 1g
Sugars: 9g
Protein: 1g

So the next time you are in the mood for something sweet and don't want to overload and calories, give Chocolate Cheerios a try. You won't be sorry believe me. My husband and I are big fans of this cereal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...