Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Another Interesting Garment - Booty Pop Panties



So I was blogging this morning and I saw this commercial on TV for a product called Booty Pop - panties that make your behind look larger and lifted. I was immediately drawn to the commercial just because I thought it was really funny. Sorry y'all know how honest I am. I've never really understood why anyone would want to make their behind bigger, but whatever. I honestly do not have a need for Booty Pop panties - I'm good!

Do you own Booty Pop panties? Do you love them and think everyone needs to buy them? Let us know!

Gotta admit I love how creative their size chart is too! Check it out:

Extra Sweet
(Extra Small)
Sweet
(Small)
Sweeter
(Medium)
Sweetest
(Large)
Super Sweet
(Extra Large)

Click HERE to visit Booty Pop's official As Seen On TV website and get it poppin! Get yourself some Booty Pop panties today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...