Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Review - Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light (21)


I have been using this bronzer for years and wanted to share with y'all today about how incredible it is. Long before I was using this product, I loved Cargo's bronzer in Medium. It is an awesome bronzer, but it is kinda pricey. Enter Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light. It is seriously the exact same to me. I cannot tell a difference, but my wallet sure can! Here are the reasons why I love this bronzer:

1. I have sensitive skin and it has never broken me out.
2. The color is so natural and gives you the perfect sunkissed glow.
3. This bronzer never oxides on me/turns orange.
4. Blends well and never streaks.
5. Lasts all day til I wash it off at night.
6. Is widely available at mass retailers and drugstores.
7. Only costs around $3 and lasts a long time
8. This bronzer has zero shimmer to it so you don't get the disco ball effect.

I apply this bronzer lightly to my face after applying my loose face powder. I use Essence of Beauty's large Kabuki brush which is available at CVS. Any large powder or kabuki brush will work.

Well there you have it! If you have been searching for a new bronzer I cannot say enough good things about this one. You must check it out! I think you will love it as much as I do.

Wanna learn more? Click HERE to visit Rimmel's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...