Friday, August 26, 2011

Waffle House - Smothered, Covered, Scattered...Slippery?


So today our church got canceled due to snow and ice and my husband and I ventured out to Waffle House for some coffee and breakfast. The roads have gotten a lot better here, but parking lots are a different situation. We arrived at Waffle House, got out of the car, were able to park really close, yet I still found a way to totally bust in the icy parking lot. I didn't get hurt, but I'm sure the Waffle House staff got a nice laugh today! Being the whole place is made of glass and no walls, there is NO way they didn't see what just happened outside. My husband was really sweet and helped me up, but we had a nice laugh about it later on over coffee. Oh yeah and another important thing to note - UGG boots are NOT good on ice and snow! For all those people who think they are the perfect boots for this type of weather - NOT so much! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...