Monday, August 29, 2011

Lipglosses to Check Out


I thought I would share some of my favorite lipglosses today. I have tried tons over the years and these are some of the ones that really stand out to me and that I keep coming back to.

1. L'Oreal Color Juice in Berry Burst. I love these glosses! They have long been called the drugstore version of Lancome Juicy Tubes and I think they really do compare - except for price. Pictured is Berry Burst which I love, but they have tons of colors/flavors to choose from.

2. Wet N Wild Speed Gloss Energizing Lip Shine. I love the packaging for these! Some of my favorites include Manic, Untamed and Frenzied.

3. MAC Lipglass in PRRR. I have been using MAC Lipglass for years. PRRR is one of my favorites. Honestly I bought it several years ago after hearing it was a fave of Paris Hiltons. These glosses have some serious staying power and are totally worth the price.

4. MAC Tendertones in Tender Baby. Oh my goodness are these moisturizing! I sometimes like to just wear these on bare lips for the feeling. Fantastic alone or to top off your lipstick. This is the only color I have ever tried. Again if you don't wanna pay the price try L'Oreal's HIP glosses. They are packaged just like these and cost several dollars less. They have similar colors too.

5. NARS Turkish Delight. Bought this after hearing it was a fave of Kim Kardashians. I love her makeup and I love this gloss! I use it along with MAC Angel lipstick and it looks great. Want a cheap alternative to this gloss that is like the exact same? Check out Neutrogena Moisture Shine Gloss in Groove. Really I almost love the texture of this one better than the NARS. Don't tell!

6. Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Gloss in Strawberry Fizz. These are some of my tried and true favorites. I have been using these glosses ever since they came out years ago and I cannot say enough good things about them. My top 2 favorite colors are Cupquake and Strawberry Fizz. These look really pretty over lipstick or alone. LOVE!!!

What are some of your most favorite glosses/lip products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...