Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Simple Head to Toe Skincare


I thought I would share some tips today to keep your skin looking and feeling awesome from head to toe. The products in my pic are some of my beauty must haves that I always keep on hand and use every single day. Here are the simple steps I follow to keep my skin soft, glowing and free of dull, dry, dead skin cells. It's easy and it's inexpensive!

1. While in the shower I use a bath poof with body wash and cleanse from head to toe. I absolutely love Caress Evenly Gorgeous and Caress Glowing Touch.

2. Once a week I use exfoliating gloves in place of my bath poof along with my body wash of choice. Use very light circular motions and start from your feet and work your way upwards. This stimulates your circulation and also exfoliates off any dead skin cells making you super soft.

3. After lightly toweling off, I use either Jergens Ultra Healing or Palmers Cocoa Butter all over. Allow to dry and get dressed.

4. At night before bed, apply lotion again from head to toe.

See it's just that simple. A little maintenance on your part and you will look and feel great. All of these products can be purchased at major retailers and drugstores. I get all of these items at Walmart unless they are sold out and then I run by Walgreens. Just remember with the bath poof and exfoliating gloves to replace them every 4-6 weeks max. They are both super inexpensive and are usually just under $2-3 each. If you are having problems with dry skin or that awful winter itch, try this method and you will never be itchy again. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...