Sunday, August 28, 2011

Gorgeous Lipstick / Lipgloss Combo




For today I wanted to post about one of my most favorite of all time lipstick and lipgloss combinations. I have been wearing this combo for quite sometime and have received more compliments that I can count. Total strangers stop me on the street and ask me at my job what I am wearing. So today I will reveal my secret to you!

First off, I have quite pigmented lips so this really helps to tone them down but still really play them up (if that makes sense!). For the lipstick I use MAC's Angel. I have used this color for the longest time. Honestly I bought it way back when I heard about Kim Kardashian using it along w/ MAC's Stripdown lipliner and NARS Turkish Delight lipgloss - which by the way is another of my most favorite lip looks. I will include a pic of Kim wearing that look so you can get the idea. This is the perfect nude pink to go with a smokey eye look.

Okay, back to todays lip look! Now that I have applied MAC Angel, I top it off with Victoria'a Secret Beauty Rush lipgloss in Cupquake. I love the scent/taste of this gloss because as you may have already guessed - it smells like cupcakes! Cupquake is the bright sparkly pink gloss in the middle of the picture above.

If you love pink lips then you are certain to love both of these looks. Wish I had a picture to share of the MAC Angel/VS Beauty Rush Cupquake combo, but take my word for it - it's gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...