Friday, August 19, 2011

AE has me confused...???


American Eagle is one of my most favorite stores. I have shopped there for years. By years I mean ever since high school and I am 31. I have always loved their clothing, esp. their tank tops and casual lounge pants and hoodies. I was on their website today checking out the new spring line and was very pleased by the items I saw. Well all except one and it has me quite puzzled. Let me say that I have always followed fashion and trends and am not easily confused or stumped by such. Until I saw this - a "layering bandeau." So what does one do w/ a layering bandeau? It's not a bra or a swim top even though we have seen both that resemble this item. It is obviously meant for "layering" so does one wear a blazer over it? Hmmm - I'm still confused! If anyone can please tell me the purpose of a layering bandeau I would be quite interested in learning. This "top" retails for $9.50 and comes in 2 floral prints and 5 solids. Click here LOL if interested! Trend or not, I can promise you that this item will NOT be a part of my spring wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...